The DWS XFAB is a high-precision SLA printer utilising industrial technology. It is perfect for a wide range of applications thanks to a full set of specially developed resins.
This Price includes VAT.
Excludes Delivery charge.
Can be collected in London store.
DWS XFAB - high-precision SLA printer
DWS produce industrial SLA machines for a range of industries including Dental, Jewellery and Industrial design. The XFAB brings this knowledge to the desktop with a large build area and large range of compatible materials. Resin is supplied in mess free intelligent cartridges with tailored settings for each material. The included Nauta XFAB Edition software produces supports automatically using parametric technology and the slotted build plate makes print removal a simple process.
- Versatile: Multiple specially formulated resins allow the XFAB to print with different finishes based on the application.
- Industrial technology: The DWS XFAB uses the same solid state BlueEdge laser as their industrial machines to produce highly accurate parts.
- Intelligent: The patented Tank Translation Technology (TTT) maximises the life of the resin tank by moving the build area periodically.
- User friendly: Resin cartridges reduce operator interaction with harmful chemicals.
- Easy Removal: Prints pop off thanks to the grooved build plate and specially designed removal tool.
In The Box
- DWS XFAB 3D Printer
- 1 x Grooved build platform
- 1 x Resin tank module RX180
- 1 x Handling tools set
- 1 x Software licence
- 1 x User Manual
The XFAB can print with 10 different high-grade materials. These include three types of resins from the Invicta range (ABS-like gray, ABS-like white, and a Polypropylene-like material), two Flexa rubber-like resins, two Vitra range materials (standard acrylic amber and transparent), as well as Precisa 779 (a rigid opaque, gray), Therma 289 green (nanoceramic for thermal resistance) and Wax-like Vesta 443.